Monday, October 29, 2012

Today's laughable job lead from Voices.com

Most of my voice over work comes through referrals, repeat clients, producers who found my demos on my website and once in a while through a job lead at Voices.com. Voice seekers go there to find voice talents for their projects. A good deal of their job leads are below budget considering the scope of the project. I pick and choose very carefully with the auditions that come to me through them.

This morning, this audition invite hit my in box from Voices.com.

Need to present client with a person who can NAIL (his caps-not  mine) a Morgan Freeman impression. Please only submit if you SOUND EXACTLY LIKE MORGAN FREEMAN. Or James Earl Jones.

Thank you.

Tom

No, thank you Tom for the laugh. I would pay good money to hear those submissions.

No comments: